- Registered for VAT (TAX) in the EU?
- Registered for VAT (TAX) in the EU?
For EU customers registered for VAT (Value Added Tax) an option during checkout will zero the VAT by entering a registered VAT number.
Husqvarna K535i Battery Disc Cutter Package
The Husqvarna K535i is Husqvarna’s first battery powered disc cutter. Small, lightweight and easy to manoeuvre, the K535i is ideal for cutting floor tiles, roof slates or concrete garden slabs. It is also suitable for a wide range of light hardscaping and contracting jobs. The low weight and compact build make it easy to carry and use, even in difficult environments such as rooftops or cramped spaces. The Husqvarna K535i has an integrated water kit for wet cutting. Fits with Husqvarna BLi200/300 Li-ion batteries.
It is now even easier to get started with this disc cutter, as it is available as a package deal, containing:
1 x Husqvarna K535i Disc Cutter
1 x Transport Box
2 x Husqvarna BLi200 Battery
1 x Husqvarna QC330 Charger
1 x Husqvarna Tacti-Cut S35 Bat Blade
Features and Benefits
- Husqvarna Compatible Battery - Single battery system means you can move the battery from one machine to another, reducing overall costs.
- Lightweight Design - A weight of just 3.5 kg provides ease of use and manoeuvrability, making the K535i easy to lift, carry and use even in difficult or cramped locations.
- Optimal Battery Positioning - A weight of just 3.5 kg provides ease of use and manoeuvrability, making the K535i easy to lift, carry and use even in difficult or cramped locations.
- Magnesium Blade Guard - Side battery placement helps increase cooling efficiency and minimizing contamination risk.
- Easy to Control and Use - Intuitive keypad controls help to increase productivity.
|Motor Type||BLDC (brushless)|
|Blade Diameter||230 mm|
|Maximum Cutting Depth||76 mm|
|Wet Cutting Kit||Integrated|
|Guaranteed Sound Power Level (LWA)||109.5 dB(A)|
|Sound Pressure Level at Operators Ear||98.5 dB(A)|
|Equivalent Vibration Level Front/Rear Handle||2.1 / 2.5 m /s²|
The Husqvarna K535i is Husqvarna’s first battery powered disc cutter. Compact and lightweight, this 9” disc cutter is easy to use, carry and transport. Its small size allows the operator to deploy the disc cutter in challenging environments, such as working at height or in small, cramped areas. With no fumes contractors can safely use the disc cutter in indoor locations. Noise and vibration are also significantly reduced when compared to petrol models. Battery power means the operator is no longer restricted by cables, transformers or power points.
The K535i uses batteries compatible with other Husqvarna tools, allowing ground workers and landscapers to reduce their overall spend. The 230 mm blade diameter is ideal for cutting paving slabs, tiles and similarly sized hard materials. Contactors can use a multi-material FR3 blade to extend the K535i’s cutting range. Intelligent blade placement makes the machine perfectly balanced.
The brushless motor provides a high level of consistent torque, increasing the efficiency compared to a brush motor. Blade rotation takes just 3.1 seconds to go from full rotation to stationary, further increasing operator safety. An integrated water valve allows for wet cutting, extending blade lifespan. Weatherproof to IPX4 standards, the K535i is suitable for use in all weather conditions.
This compact 230 mm disc cutter offers contractors the freedom of a petrol saw, combined with the efficiency of an electric disc cutter. Battery technology provides contractors with low vibration and noise levels, as well as zero emissions. This disc cutter is a valuable addition for any contractors who need to cut tile, stone or concrete. It also represents a significant step forward from petrol, hydraulic and electric disc cutters.