The Husqvarna MT15 is a good performance blade for cutting concrete and bricks. It has a 14mm segment of diamond as opposed to the standard 10mm on most blades. It is 350mm with easy fit bush to fit both 20mm and 25.4mm bores on all common 350mm disc cutters. The blade cuts all standard types of construction material and is very good value for money. The Husqvarna MT15 has a very good ratio between lifespan and price and is available from Findasaw.com today. For more information on the MT15 please call (01691) 655755.
Benefits of the Husqvarna MT15
- The blade has an easyfit centre hole position.
- There is good balance between performance and cost.
- Excellent safety on the blade.
- Excellent stability on the blade when in use.
- Comfortable cutting when in use.
- Works at high speed when cutting hard materials.
- High speed cutting on universal construction materials.
|Center hole diameter||25.4 / 20 mm / 1 / 0.79 “|
|Segment height||13.5 mm / 0.53 “|
|Segment base||2 mm / 0.08 “|