The Husqvarna K760 disc cutter is our best selling all round power cutter. Light weight and every detail developed with ergonomics in mind. The outstanding power to weight ratio and exceptionally low vibrations (below 2.5 m /s2), which means you can work for longer without having to worry about vibration monitoring. The Husqvarna K760 is readily available to purchase and hire from Findasaw.com today. For any other information or advice on the K760 call us on (01691) 655755.
At Findasaw.com we are currently offering £100 trade in for your old disc cutter. This is £100 off a new K760, but for a limited time only.
Husqvarna K760 in action
Features and benefits of the Husqvarna K760
- The K760 is light, compact and powerful with superior power to weight ratio.
- Vibrations are below 2.5 m/s2 in the cutter handles for more comfort and longer operation periods.
- A strong Poly-V belt combined with our maintenance free starter DuraStarter™ and efficient filter system Active Air Filtration™ ensures long service intervals.
- The unique design of the carburettor, cylinder and digital ignition system, together with air purge and decompression valve ensures an easy start.
- Fits multiple blade bushings, blades with 20mm and 25.4mm bore can be fitted thanks to the reversible blade bushing.
- Less slurry and low water consumption. Excellent dust control with our wet cutting kit. A progressive water valve for exact adjustment of the water volume to efficiently bind the dust and reduce slurry.
Technical Specifications of the K760
Cylinder displacement: 73.5 cm³ / 4.48 cu.inch
Power output: 3.7 kW
Vibrations front handle: 2.4/2.4 m/s²
Vibrations rear handle: 2.4/2.4 m/s²
Sound pressure level at operators ear: 101 dB(A)
Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 115 dB(A)
Blade diameter: 300 mm / 12 “
Max cutting depth: 100 mm / 4 “
Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 9.6 kg / 21.2 lbs