Have you ever had engine trouble caused by the wrong oil fuel mix or the wrong oil type? The Husqvarna K760 (Oil Guard) has a unique Oil Guard technology system that will help you prevent the damage from this. The optical detection system guards your machine. By reducing the revs per minute if something is wrong, saving you maintenance costs.The machine is light weight and every detail developed with ergonomics in mind. The outstanding power to weight ratio and exceptionally low vibrations (below 2.5 m /s2) means that you can work for longer. This means that there is no need to worry about vibration monitoring. The 300mm saw has a maximum cutting depth of 100mm. The Husqvarna K760 (Oil Guard) comes with a diamond blade as standard. The Husqvarna K760 (Oil Guard) is available today at Findasaw.com. For more information please call (01691) 655755.
Features and benefits of the Husqvarna K760 (Oil Guard)
- The unique optical detection system prevents engine damage caused by wrong fuel oil mix or oil type.
- You can use standard two stroke oil by deactivating the Oil Guard function, simply pull out the Oi lGuard button by the rear handle.
- Optimised engine performance through efficient cylinder design, digital ignition system and X Torq engine technology.
- A strong Poly-V belt combined with our maintenance free starter DuraStarter™ and efficient filter-system Active Air Filtration™ ensures long service intervals.
- The unique design of the carburettor, cylinder and digital ignition system, together with air purge and decompression valve ensure an easy start.
Cashback deal on the Husqvarna K760 (Oil Guard)
£100 cashback by returning any used disc cutter against this product. The disc cutter does not need to be functional.To participate in the offer, disc cutters should be sent to our registered address and the refund will automatically be processed to the payment method used for the purchase, unless otherwise stated.
Cylinder displacement: 73.5 cm³ / 4.48 cu.inch
Power output: 3.7 kW
Vibrations front handle: 2.4/2.4 m/s²
Vibrations rear handle: 2.4/2.4 m/s²
Sound pressure level at operators ear: 101 dB(A)
Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 115 dB(A)
Blade diameter: 300 mm / 12 “
Max cutting depth: 100 mm / 4 “
Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 9.6 kg / 21.2 lbs