Increase your productivity using the revolutionary patented Arbortech AS170 Allsaw technology. The Arbortech AS170 brick and mortar saw cuts safe, square and deep. It is the ideal choice for masonry repair, restoration and renovations.The Allsaw offers a great level of precision, accuracy and control. Whilst allowing the tool to be used for a wide range of applications such as heritage masonry work to electrical installations for example. An Arbortech AS170 is available today at Findasaw.com, call (01691) 655755 for more information.
The Arbortech AS170 Allsaw
The Arbortech AS170 in action
Features and Benefits:
- The AS170 cuts square openings with no over cutting. The surrounding brickwork can remain untouched.
- The AS170 is the only small handheld saw able to cut to a depth of 121mm.
- The AS170 offers great safety. The safe cutting action prevents kickback and is easy to control.
- Use the AS170 to cut directly into flush walls without stitch drilling.
- This unique cutting technology creates very little dust protecting the operator and maintaining a clean work place..
- The forward facing blades allow clear visibility when cutting, making the Allsaw the ideal tool whenever accuracy and precision is required.
- It has sealed dust proof bearings designed to withstand a tough work environment.
- A wide range of blades, for precise deep cutting in a wide range of jobs.
- It has resharpenable tungsten carbide teeth which are long lasting.
- There is a dust boot with a vacuum attachment for efficient dust control in dust sensitive environments.
- The belt drive isolates the motor from vibration.
- An auto cut off brush prevents motor damage.
- An ergonomic handle which has a slim grip trigger.
- A powerful heavy duty motor of 1250 watts, giving power for an improved cutting performance.
- It has a dust resistant heavy duty design ensuring longer motor life, even in the toughest of environments.
- A vibration reducing top handle for significant vibration reduction to increase comfort for the user.
Repairing Brick Walls
Cutting Cement Block
House Repairs & Repointing
Installations of Vents, Registers etc.
Cutting width of 6.5mm – 7.2mm dependant on blades.
A weight of 4.3Kg with cutting blades.
The dimensions are (without blades) – 345mm x 75mm x 210mm (L x W x H)
A noise Level of 108 dB max @ 1 metre
No Load Speed – 6,500 rpm
An electrical Rating of 240 Volt AC, 50Hz, 1250W
Dust Extraction Vacuum Hose Interface – Ø 30mm ID,
Belt Tension of 1mm max mid span deflection with 25N deflection force
Blade Mount Bolt Torque of 14Nm un lubricated
CE Compliance – EN 50144-1: 1999 incl. Amdt1, and EN 50144 2-11: 1997
A heavy duty bag.
A set of general purpose blades.
A torque key.
A set of plunge blades.
A spare belt.
A vacuum Adaptor.