The Husqvarna PG280 is a single disc floor grinder that you can quickly convert for edge grinding on both sides. It efficiently grinds adhesives, paint, epoxy and spackle. With a grinding width of 280mm it is suitable for small to medium concrete areas. It is available in both 1 and 3 phase versions. Designed to facilitate an ergonomic work position, it is easy and convenient to use. The machine is light and compact and therefore easy to transport and set up. The Husqvarna PG280 is available to purchase today from Findasaw or for any further information please call (01691) 655755.
The Husqvarna PG280 in action
- Efficient dust management system. Self adjusting floating cover with brush list follows the surface and gives a tight seal to prevent the dust from entering the working environment.
- Time saving tool change. The Redi Lock® is an instant and hassle-free system for changing diamond tooling.
- An ergonomic working position with an adjustable handlebar makes the setting of an ergonomic position easy.
- Redi Lock® is an instant and hassle-free system for changing diamond tooling. Robust system design ensures maximum protection and life of your diamond tools.
- Quick conversion to edge grinding due to easily removable lid covers and wheel setting enables quick conversion to edge grinding on both sides. No tools are required. Allows an upright work position.
- East removal due to grinding of adhesive, paint, epoxy and spackle.
- Easy to transport and set up as the machine is light and fits easily in any car thanks to the compact design and foldable frame and dividable parts.
- Easy to use as the speed is fixed and no settings are required. The machine also has an user-friendly logical control panel with overload protection.
|Grinding disc||280 mm / 11 “|
|Grinding pressure total||41 kg / 90.4 lbs|
|Weight||70 kg / 154.3 lbs|
|Vibrations left handle||3.8 m/s²|
|Vibrations right handle||4 m/s²|